McCollum Community Resources
McCollum's staff and students would like to extend our sincere appreciation for the generous donations from many Target stores in Albuquerque.
We would specifically like to thank our neighborhood Target store at 11120 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque. Your support is very much appreciated!
Volunteer Opportunity! OASIS Tutoring
Looking for a community service opportunity that utilizes your current skill set, but is fun!? OASIS Intergenerational Tutoring Program trains and places adults as reading mentors with elementary students in public schools.
Consider volunteering right here in your community at McCollum Elementary School . You'll meet with the same child weekly throughout the school year to read, talk, and write stories. No teaching experience is required; we emphasize your patience, compassion, and humor. By bringing the joy of reading to a young mind, you will also be a role model, a mentor, and a friend to a student K-3!
Interested in this possibility? Join US! Contact OASIS Albuquerque at 505-884-4529 or Vicki DeVigne at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule your training and pay for your APS background check clearance.
OASIS promotes healthy aging through a three-fold approach: lifelong learning, healthy living, and social engagement. We seek to impact adult lives through partnerships to share knowledge, offer evidence and research-based programs, and adapt to meet the needs of diverse audiences.
Presbyterian Healthy Meals Program
Free Healthy Meals Seven Days a Week. Are you between the ages of 3-18 or do you have a child who is? If so, you can receive a free healthy meal or snack* at one of the following Presbyterian cafeteria locations:
- Presbyterian Hospital 1100 Central Ave. SE
- The cafeteria is located on level S-2, north side of the hospital.
- Meals available between 1-7pm, seven days a week Healthy snacks are available between 11am-1pm, seven days a week
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital 8300 Constitution Ave. NE
- The cafeteria is located on the south side of the hospital.
- Meals available between 11 am - 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday Healthy snacks are available from 1 - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- No ID is necessary
- Order from a cashier and sign a log
- Meals or snacks must be eaten at the hospital